Plaid Heat Transfer Vinyl
1. Make your design and flip (mirror image )
2. Place pattern facing down on mat, cut from the back of the sheet.
4. Heat press (Temperature: 300- 320F or 150 -150 C Time 10-15 Seconds
4. Peel off plastic applicator (warm or cool)
5. Slowly lift corner of applicator to see if HTV is on garment before proceeding to peel any further.
• Application materials: Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends [T-shirts, Polos, Sport jerseys, Uniforms, Hoodies & Sweatshirts, Jackets, Caps, Umbrellas, Bags, Table clothes, Blankets, Rugs, etc.]
• Washing Instructions: Machine Wash Warm, Use Non-Chlorine Bleach Only, Hang dry
Please Note: Color may vary on different computer screens. We guarantee that the color of the product will be an exact match of manufacturer’s color chart.